Cybersecurity 2.0: What Can Boards Do Besides Lose Sleep?
- How cyber security affects board directors personally.
- Where some companies fall short in their cyber protection strategies.
- Sharing good news and best practices on policies & standards and ideas from judicial opinions.
- Changes in the regulatory environment regarding cyber event reporting.
- Cyber as a component of M&A, where deal value may be significantly impacted by revelations of cyber breaches during the process.
Location and Time
Canoe Brook Country Club
1108 Morris Turnpike
Summit, NJ 07901
7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. Registration, Networking and Breakfast Buffet
8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. Program and Q&A
*If you are using GPS, please use Short Hills as the city, not Summit. While Summit is the address that will show up on Canoe Brook's website, using it in your GPS will leave you on the opposite side of the highway, not at the golf course entrance.